Identifying Magnitudes and Locations of Multiple Loads and the Resultant of a Distributed Load on a Slender Beam Using Strain Gage Based Methods
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Bednarz, E.T., Zhu, W.D. and Smith, S.A. (2013), Identifying Magnitudes and Locations of Multiple Loads and the Resultant of a Distributed Load on a Slender Beam Using Strain Gage Based Methods. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12036
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0600559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!