Positioning Devices For Measuring Spatial Velocity Correlations in Turbulent Swirl Flow in the Pipe by Hot-Wire Probes
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Lečić, M.R., Ćoćić, A.S. and Čantrak, S.M. (2013), Positioning Devices For Measuring Spatial Velocity Correlations in Turbulent Swirl Flow in the Pipe by Hot-Wire Probes. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12052
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!