Modal Parameters Directly Estimated from Power Spectral Densities or Correlation Functions in Output-Only Analysis
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Agneni, A., Balis Crema, L. and Coppotelli, G. (2013), Modal Parameters Directly Estimated from Power Spectral Densities or Correlation Functions in Output-Only Analysis. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12067
Luigi Balis Crema and Giuliano Coppotelli wish to dedicate this “merging” paper to the memory of our friend and colleague Alessandro Agneni who prematurely passed away on Aug. 16, 2011.
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- University of Rome
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!