Quantitative Pressure Measurement of Shock Waves in Water Using a Schlieren-Based Visualization Technique
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Wang, C., Qiu, S. and Eliasson, V. (2013), Quantitative Pressure Measurement of Shock Waves in Water Using a Schlieren-Based Visualization Technique. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12068
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-06-1-0730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!