End-Potting Concept for Compression Testing of Open-Cell Carbon Foams
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Gowthaman, S., Shivakumar, K. and Mathiyalagan, P. (2013), End-Potting Concept for Compression Testing of Open-Cell Carbon Foams. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12071
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Wright Materials Research Co.. Grant Number: 0II-0620353
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AV08A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!