Contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, an agency of the US government; not subject to copyright in the USA
Apparatus for Accelerating Measurements of Environmentally Assisted Fatigue Crack Growth at Low Frequency
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Drexler, E.S., McColskey, J.D., Dvorak, M., Rustagi, N., Lauria, D.S. and Slifka, A.J. (2014), Apparatus for Accelerating Measurements of Environmentally Assisted Fatigue Crack Growth at Low Frequency. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12078
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- US Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration. Grant Number: DTPH56-09-T-00005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!