Multi-Directional Structural Dynamic Test using Optimized Real-time Hybrid Control System
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Na, O., Kim, S. and Kim, S. (2014), Multi-Directional Structural Dynamic Test using Optimized Real-time Hybrid Control System. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12080
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!