Wall Ventilation Effects upon the Flow about an Airfoil in a Transonic Wind Tunnel
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Goffert, B., Ortega, M.A. and Falcão Filho, J.B.P. (2014), Wall Ventilation Effects upon the Flow about an Airfoil in a Transonic Wind Tunnel. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12085
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- The Brazilian Council of Research and Development. Grant Numbers: 384464/2010-6, 305147/2010-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!