Design and Performance of a Laboratory Pneumatic Gun for Soil Ballistic Applications
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Cave, A., Roslyakov, S., Iskander, M. and Bless, S. (2014), Design and Performance of a Laboratory Pneumatic Gun for Soil Ballistic Applications. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12091
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) of the United States of America. Grant Number: HDTRA1-10-1-0049
- NSF GK-12 Fellows Program. Grant Number: DGE-0741714
- Black Male Donor Collaborative
- Brooklyn Community Foundation
- J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation
- Motorola Innovation Generation Grant, NY Space Grant Consortium
- Xerox Foundation
- White Cedar Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!