Analysis and Interpretation of Results of Thermal Conductivity Obtained by the Hot Wire Method
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
© 2014, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Heim, D., Mrowiec, A. and Prałat, K. (2014), Analysis and Interpretation of Results of Thermal Conductivity Obtained by the Hot Wire Method. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12092
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!