High-Speed Camera Investigation into Fracture Behavior of Solder Ball Joints Under Dynamic Loading
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014, Society for Experimental Mechanics
How to Cite
Liu, D.-S., Hsu, C.-L. and Chung, C.-L. (2014), High-Speed Camera Investigation into Fracture Behavior of Solder Ball Joints Under Dynamic Loading. Experimental Techniques. doi: 10.1111/ext.12101
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 101-2221-E-194-014-MY3, NSC 101-2923-E-194-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!