Unintended consequences and trade-offs of fish passage
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 580–604, December 2013
How to Cite
McLaughlin, R. L., Smyth, E. R. B., Castro-Santos, T., Jones, M. L., Koops, M. A., Pratt, T. C. and Vélez-Espino, L.-A. (2013), Unintended consequences and trade-offs of fish passage. Fish and Fisheries, 14: 580–604. doi: 10.1111/faf.12003
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- Leverhulme Trust
- Great Lakes Fishery Commission's Sea Lamprey Research Programme
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada's SARCEP Programme
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!