These authors contributed equally to this work.
The global contribution of forage fish to marine fisheries and ecosystems
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 43–64, March 2014
How to Cite
Pikitch, E. K., Rountos, K. J., Essington, T. E., Santora, C., Pauly, D., Watson, R., Sumaila, U. R., Boersma, P. D., Boyd, I. L., Conover, D. O., Cury, P., Heppell, S. S., Houde, E. D., Mangel, M., Plagányi, É., Sainsbury, K., Steneck, R. S., Geers, T. M., Gownaris, N. and Munch, S. B. (2014), The global contribution of forage fish to marine fisheries and ecosystems. Fish and Fisheries, 15: 43–64. doi: 10.1111/faf.12004
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
- Lenfest Ocean Programme
- Lenfest Forage Fish Task Force
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!