Can fish really feel pain?
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 97–133, March 2014
How to Cite
Rose, J. D., Arlinghaus, R., Cooke, S. J., Diggles, B. K., Sawynok, W., Stevens, E. D. and Wynne, C. D. L. (2014), Can fish really feel pain?. Fish and Fisheries, 15: 97–133. doi: 10.1111/faf.12010
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- National Institutes of Health – National Center. Grant Number: P20 RR15553
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research
- Social-Ecological Research. Grant Number: 01UU0907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!