Moving beyond the current paradigm in marine population connectivity: are adults the missing link?
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 242–254, June 2014
How to Cite
Frisk, M. G., Jordaan, A. and Miller, T. J. (2014), Moving beyond the current paradigm in marine population connectivity: are adults the missing link?. Fish and Fisheries, 15: 242–254. doi: 10.1111/faf.12014
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Office of Protected Resources Proactive Species Conservation Grant Program
- New York Department of Environmental Conservation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!