Performance of regional fisheries management organizations: ecosystem-based governance of bycatch and discards
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 327–351, June 2014
How to Cite
Gilman, E., Passfield, K. and Nakamura, K. (2014), Performance of regional fisheries management organizations: ecosystem-based governance of bycatch and discards. Fish and Fisheries, 15: 327–351. doi: 10.1111/faf.12021
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!