The understudied and underappreciated role of predation in the mortality of fish released from fishing gears
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 489–505, September 2014
How to Cite
Raby, G. D., Packer, J. R., Danylchuk, A. J. and Cooke, S. J. (2014), The understudied and underappreciated role of predation in the mortality of fish released from fishing gears. Fish and Fisheries, 15: 489–505. doi: 10.1111/faf.12033
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- NSERC PGS-D
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station and Department of Environmental Conservation. Grant Number: MAS00987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!