Latitudinal shifts in coral reef fishes: why some species do and others do not shift
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 593–615, December 2014
How to Cite
Feary, D. A., Pratchett, M. S., J Emslie, M., Fowler, A. M., Figueira, W. F., Luiz, O. J., Nakamura, Y. and Booth, D. J. (2014), Latitudinal shifts in coral reef fishes: why some species do and others do not shift. Fish and Fisheries, 15: 593–615. doi: 10.1111/faf.12036
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!