Electrotrawling: a promising alternative fishing technique warranting further exploration
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 104–124, March 2015
How to Cite
Soetaert, M., Decostere, A., Polet, H., Verschueren, B. and Chiers, K. (2015), Electrotrawling: a promising alternative fishing technique warranting further exploration. Fish and Fisheries, 16: 104–124. doi: 10.1111/faf.12047
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Agency for the Promotion of Innovation by Science and Technology in Flanders
- Flemish Scientific Institute for Agricultural and Fisheries Research
- Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!