Rethinking length-based fisheries regulations: the value of protecting old and large fish with harvest slots
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Gwinn, D. C., Allen, M. S., Johnston, F. D., Brown, P., Todd, C. R. and Arlinghaus, R. (2013), Rethinking length-based fisheries regulations: the value of protecting old and large fish with harvest slots. Fish and Fisheries. doi: 10.1111/faf.12053
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: #01UU0907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!