Rethinking length-based fisheries regulations: the value of protecting old and large fish with harvest slots
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fish and Fisheries
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 259–281, June 2015
How to Cite
Gwinn, D. C., Allen, M. S., Johnston, F. D., Brown, P., Todd, C. R. and Arlinghaus, R. (2015), Rethinking length-based fisheries regulations: the value of protecting old and large fish with harvest slots. Fish and Fisheries, 16: 259–281. doi: 10.1111/faf.12053
- Issue online: 6 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: #01UU0907
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!