To read this article in Spanish, please see the article's Supporting Information on Wiley Online Library (wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/famp).
Even with the Best of Intentions: Paternal Involvement and the Theory of Planned Behavior
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 179–192, June 2013
How to Cite
Perry, A. R. and Langley, C. (2013), Even with the Best of Intentions: Paternal Involvement and the Theory of Planned Behavior. Family Process, 52: 179–192. doi: 10.1111/famp.12013
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!