This project has been financially supported by Zon MW (project number 100002037) and Centrum ‘45, partner in Arq. We would like to thank Fennie Wiepkema and Lieke Verhoeven for their assistance.
Father-Involvement in a Refugee Sample: Relations between Posttraumatic Stress and Caregiving
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© FPI, Inc.
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 723–735, December 2013
How to Cite
van Ee, E., Sleijpen, M., Kleber, R. J. and Jongmans, M. J. (2013), Father-Involvement in a Refugee Sample: Relations between Posttraumatic Stress and Caregiving. Family Process, 52: 723–735. doi: 10.1111/famp.12045
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!