The author is the developer of Multidimensional Family Therapy (MDFT), and Chairman of the Board of Directors of MDFT International, a 501(c) (3) public charity dedicated to the implementation of MDFT.
Adapting and Implementing an Evidence-Based Treatment with Justice-Involved Adolescents: The Example of Multidimensional Family Therapy
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
© 2014 FPI, Inc.
Special Issue: Whither Family Therapy: Alive and Flowering Amidst the Challenges
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 516–528, September 2014
How to Cite
Liddle, H. A. (2014), Adapting and Implementing an Evidence-Based Treatment with Justice-Involved Adolescents: The Example of Multidimensional Family Therapy. Family Process, 53: 516–528. doi: 10.1111/famp.12094
The author acknowledges the contributions of Gayle Dakof, Cindy Rowe, and Craig Henderson to the Detention to Community study, as well as the research team, clinicians, community agency and juvenile justice partners, and the adolescents and parents who participated in the research. The work reported was supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse, Grant U01 A16193 and R01 DA27216.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2014
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: U01 A16193, R01 DA27216
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!