Military Personnel & Families Research Initiative, The Pennsylvania State University, 002 Allenway Building, University Park, PA 16802.
Mothers' Attitudes About and Goals for Early Adolescents' Cross-Ethnic Peer Relationships: A Qualitative Analysis
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 312–325, April 2013
How to Cite
Mounts, N. S., Karre, J. and Kim, H.-S. (2013), Mothers' Attitudes About and Goals for Early Adolescents' Cross-Ethnic Peer Relationships: A Qualitative Analysis. Family Relations, 62: 312–325. doi: 10.1111/fare.12008
Department of Child Psychotherapy, Graduate School of Education, 222 Wang Simni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 133-791, South Korea.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!