Military Personnel & Families Research Initiative, The Pennsylvania State University, 002 Allenway Building, University Park, PA 16802.
Mothers' Attitudes About and Goals for Early Adolescents' Cross-Ethnic Peer Relationships: A Qualitative Analysis
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 312–325, April 2013
How to Cite
Mounts, N. S., Karre, J. and Kim, H.-S. (2013), Mothers' Attitudes About and Goals for Early Adolescents' Cross-Ethnic Peer Relationships: A Qualitative Analysis. Family Relations, 62: 312–325. doi: 10.1111/fare.12008
Department of Child Psychotherapy, Graduate School of Education, 222 Wang Simni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 133-791, South Korea.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!