Program in Human Development and Social Policy, 2120 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208.
Do Socialization Goals Explain Differences in Parental Control Between Black and White Parents?
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 625–636, October 2013
How to Cite
Richman, S. B. and Mandara, J. (2013), Do Socialization Goals Explain Differences in Parental Control Between Black and White Parents?. Family Relations, 62: 625–636. doi: 10.1111/fare.12022
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!