Human Development and Family Science, 135 Campbell Hall, 1787 Neil Avenue, Columbus, OH 43210-1282.
Fathers' Involvement in Child Health Care: Associations with Prenatal Involvement, Parents' Beliefs, and Maternal Gatekeeping
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 649–661, October 2013
How to Cite
Zvara, B. J., Schoppe-Sullivan, S. J. and Dush, C. K. (2013), Fathers' Involvement in Child Health Care: Associations with Prenatal Involvement, Parents' Beliefs, and Maternal Gatekeeping. Family Relations, 62: 649–661. doi: 10.1111/fare.12023
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!