Prevention Research Branch, Division of Epidemiology, Statistics, and Prevention Research, 6100 Executive Blvd., Room 7B03, MSC 7510, Rockville, MD 20852-7510.
Adolescent Reports of Aggression as Predictors of Perceived Parenting Behaviors and Expectations
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 637–648, October 2013
How to Cite
Murray, K. W., Haynie, D. L., Howard, D. E., Cheng, T. L. and Simons-Morton, B. (2013), Adolescent Reports of Aggression as Predictors of Perceived Parenting Behaviors and Expectations. Family Relations, 62: 637–648. doi: 10.1111/fare.12025
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!