The Direct and Indirect Effects of Home Clutter on Parenting
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 783–794, December 2013
How to Cite
Thornock, C. M., Nelson, L. J., Robinson, C. C. and Hart, C. H. (2013), The Direct and Indirect Effects of Home Clutter on Parenting. Family Relations, 62: 783–794. doi: 10.1111/fare.12035
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!