School of Social Work, 325 Huey P. Long Fieldhouse, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA 70803.
Religious Faith and Transformational Processes in Marriage
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 808–823, December 2013
How to Cite
Goodman, M. A., Dollahite, D. C., Marks, L. D. and Layton, E. (2013), Religious Faith and Transformational Processes in Marriage. Family Relations, 62: 808–823. doi: 10.1111/fare.12038
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!