The Psychological Availability of Dual-Earner Parents for Their Children After Work
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 741–754, December 2013
How to Cite
Danner-Vlaardingerbroek, G., Kluwer, E. S., van Steenbergen, E. F. and van der Lippe, T. (2013), The Psychological Availability of Dual-Earner Parents for Their Children After Work. Family Relations, 62: 741–754. doi: 10.1111/fare.12039
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!