Center for Research on Families, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003.
Work Conditions and Mental Health in Lesbian and Gay Dual-Earner Parents
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 727–740, December 2013
How to Cite
Goldberg, A. E. and Smith, J. Z. (2013), Work Conditions and Mental Health in Lesbian and Gay Dual-Earner Parents. Family Relations, 62: 727–740. doi: 10.1111/fare.12042
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!