National Center for Health Statistics, 3311 Toledo Ave., Hyattsville, MD 20782.
Disability in U.S. Households, 2000–2010: Findings from the National Health Interview Survey
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2014 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 20–38, February 2014
How to Cite
Altman, B. M. and Blackwell, D. L. (2014), Disability in U.S. Households, 2000–2010: Findings from the National Health Interview Survey. Family Relations, 63: 20–38. doi: 10.1111/fare.12044
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!