Continuing the Important Debate on Government-Supported Healthy Marriages and Relationships Initiatives: A Brief Response to Johnson's () Comment
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 305–308, April 2014
How to Cite
Hawkins, A. J. (2014), Continuing the Important Debate on Government-Supported Healthy Marriages and Relationships Initiatives: A Brief Response to Johnson's () Comment. Family Relations, 63: 305–308. doi: 10.1111/fare.12059
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!