2427 SW 11th Terrace, Lees Summit, MO 64081.
Ethnic-Racial Socialization and Its Correlates in Families of Black–White Biracial Children
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the National Council on Family Relations
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 259–270, April 2014
How to Cite
Csizmadia, A., Rollins, A. and Kaneakua, J. P. (2014), Ethnic-Racial Socialization and Its Correlates in Families of Black–White Biracial Children. Family Relations, 63: 259–270. doi: 10.1111/fare.12062
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!