Effect of fluoxetine and pergolide on expression of nucleoside transporters and nucleic-related enzymes in mouse brain
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 217–220, April 2014
How to Cite
Nagai, K. and Konishi, H. (2014), Effect of fluoxetine and pergolide on expression of nucleoside transporters and nucleic-related enzymes in mouse brain. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 28: 217–220. doi: 10.1111/fcp.12011
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.