Pharmacological blockade of TRPV1 receptors modulates the effects of 6-OHDA on motor and cognitive functions in a rat model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 632–640, December 2013
How to Cite
Razavinasab, M., Shamsizadeh, A., Shabani, M., Nazeri, M., Allahtavakoli, M., Asadi-Shekaari, M., Esmaeli-Mahani, S. and Sheibani, V. (2013), Pharmacological blockade of TRPV1 receptors modulates the effects of 6-OHDA on motor and cognitive functions in a rat model of Parkinson's disease. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 27: 632–640. doi: 10.1111/fcp.12015
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Kerman Neuroscience Research Center and Rafsanjan Medical University. Grant Number: k/13-91
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.