Perspectives on the Past
An Historical Look at Child Custody Evaluations and the Influence of AFCC
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Special Issue: Family Court Review's Fiftieth Anniversary
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 42–47, January 2013
How to Cite
Stahl, P. M. and Martin, L. (2013), An Historical Look at Child Custody Evaluations and the Influence of AFCC. Family Court Review, 51: 42–47. doi: 10.1111/fcre.12006
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!