Patrick Parkinson, the guest editor for this Special Issue, raised a significant question for this Journal, which prides itself on its international reach- how to spell “Centre”? After transpacific e-mail discussion, we decided to keep the spelling the same as in the Centres' Country of origin, Australia, and Great Britain, rather than Americanize it to “Center.” Patrick chalked up his victory on this point as revenge for the American victory over the Mother Country in the American Revolution.
The Australian Family Relationship Centres and the Future of Services for Separating and Divorcing Families†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 179–183, April 2013
How to Cite
Schepard, A. and Emery, R. E. (2013), The Australian Family Relationship Centres and the Future of Services for Separating and Divorcing Families. Family Court Review, 51: 179–183. doi: 10.1111/fcre.12017
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!