Acknowledgment: We thank the members of the model court team, especially Judges Bonita Dancy, Yolanda Tanner, and Edward Hargadon and attorneys Joan Little and Vanita Taylor, for assistance at various stages in our research and analysis, as well as the respondents who shared their opinions with us. We are also grateful to the two student teams that worked on this project: Jade Angello, Megan Flynn, Wyneshia R. Hicks, and Katelyn Raab created the initial survey, and Stacey Black, Rena Brinson, Amy Froiland, and Nicole Yelder conducted an initial analysis of the data.
Baltimore City's Model Court: Professional Stakeholders' Experience with Baltimore City's One Family, One Judge Docketing*†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 286–297, April 2013
How to Cite
Shdaimah, C. and Summers, A. (2013), Baltimore City's Model Court: Professional Stakeholders' Experience with Baltimore City's One Family, One Judge Docketing*. Family Court Review, 51: 286–297. doi: 10.1111/fcre.12027
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!