I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to everyone who has supported me throughout law school and during the note writing process. Professor Schepard, this Note would not have been possible without all of your insight and feedback. To my friends and family, thank you for your continued guidance and support. I would also like to thank Professor Lawrence Jay Braunstein and Hilary Casper, Esq. for their help in researching and editing this note.
The Child's Attorney and the Alienated Child: Approaches to Resolving the Ethical Dilemma of Diminished Capacity†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
Family Court Review
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 330–343, April 2013
How to Cite
Rosen, J. (2013), The Child's Attorney and the Alienated Child: Approaches to Resolving the Ethical Dilemma of Diminished Capacity. Family Court Review, 51: 330–343. doi: 10.1111/fcre.12030
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!