Authors' Note: Gwendolyn Hustvedt, PhD, School of Family & Consumer Sciences, Texas State University. Jiyun Kang is an Assistant Professor at School of Family and Consumer Sciences, Texas State University. Please address correspondence to Gwendolyn Hustvedt, School of Family & Consumer Sciences, Texas State University, 601 University Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer Perceptions of Transparency: A Scale Development and Validation
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 299–313, March 2013
How to Cite
Hustvedt, G. and Kang, J. (2013), Consumer Perceptions of Transparency: A Scale Development and Validation. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 41: 299–313. doi: 10.1111/fcsr.12016
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!