Authors' Note: Gwendolyn Hustvedt, PhD, School of Family & Consumer Sciences, Texas State University. Jiyun Kang is an Assistant Professor at School of Family and Consumer Sciences, Texas State University. Please address correspondence to Gwendolyn Hustvedt, School of Family & Consumer Sciences, Texas State University, 601 University Drive, San Marcos, TX 78666; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumer Perceptions of Transparency: A Scale Development and Validation
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 299–313, March 2013
How to Cite
Hustvedt, G. and Kang, J. (2013), Consumer Perceptions of Transparency: A Scale Development and Validation. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 41: 299–313. doi: 10.1111/fcsr.12016
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!