FACT encourages readers to air their views and comments on complementary-medicine related topics. Letters should be no more than 400 words, and addressed to the Editorial Office.
Issues regarding a FACT review paper on the efficacy of herbal supplements containing Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids for the management of overweight and obesity
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors FACT © 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 45–47, March 2013
How to Cite
Stohs, S. J., Preuss, H. G. and Shara, M. (2013), Issues regarding a FACT review paper on the efficacy of herbal supplements containing Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids for the management of overweight and obesity. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 18: 45–47. doi: 10.1111/fct.12005
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.