Summaries and Commentaries
Folic acid and vitamin B12 for the prevention of cognitive decline
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author FACT © 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 43–44, March 2013
How to Cite
Al Bedah, A. (2013), Folic acid and vitamin B12 for the prevention of cognitive decline. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 18: 43–44. doi: 10.1111/fct.12009_5
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.