Note: All efforts are made to invite authors of original papers to comment on the reviewer's commentary. If the authors cannot be contacted, or do not respond within the given deadline, the summary/commentary is published without their response.
Summaries and Commentaries
Adjunctive acupuncture apparently effective in osteoarthritis, but can placebo effect be fully excluded?
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 103–104, June 2013
How to Cite
Rose, L. and Mavrommatis, C. (2013), Adjunctive acupuncture apparently effective in osteoarthritis, but can placebo effect be fully excluded?. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 18: 103–104. doi: 10.1111/fct.12022
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.