Summaries and Commentaries
A pilot randomised trial of Medilixir cream shows some promising results, but control treatment may have been inappropriate
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 104–106, June 2013
How to Cite
Savović, J. and Lewis, P. (2013), A pilot randomised trial of Medilixir cream shows some promising results, but control treatment may have been inappropriate. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 18: 104–106. doi: 10.1111/fct.12022_2
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.