SUMMARIES AND COMMENTARIES
Methodologically weak systematic review of Chinese herbal medicine for diabetic peripheral neuropathy calls for more rigorous trials
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 143–144, September 2013
How to Cite
Wider, B. (2013), Methodologically weak systematic review of Chinese herbal medicine for diabetic peripheral neuropathy calls for more rigorous trials. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 18: 143–144. doi: 10.1111/fct.12039
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.