FACT encourages readers to air their views and comments on complementary-medicine related topics. Letters should be no more than 400 words and addressed to the Editorial Office.
Assessing the validity of clinical trial data in homeopathy does not require an engineer's tools
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 52–53, March 2014
How to Cite
Mathie, R. T. (2014), Assessing the validity of clinical trial data in homeopathy does not require an engineer's tools. Focus on Alternative and Complementary Therapies, 19: 52–53. doi: 10.1111/fct.12093
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.