Multiple catalytic activities of Escherichia coli lysyl-tRNA synthetase (LysU) are dissected by site-directed mutagenesis
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors Journal compilation © 2012 FEBS
Volume 280, Issue 1, pages 102–114, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, X., Boonyalai, N., Lau, C., Thipayang, S., Xu, Y., Wright, M. and Miller, A. D. (2013), Multiple catalytic activities of Escherichia coli lysyl-tRNA synthetase (LysU) are dissected by site-directed mutagenesis. FEBS Journal, 280: 102–114. doi: 10.1111/febs.12053
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 03:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, IC-Vec and ImuThes Ltd
Fig. S1. Examples of FPLC column chromatography purification for LysU WT, with SDS/PAGE (10%) analysis of elution fractions.
Table S1. Thermal denaturation (‘melting’) temperature (Tm) of LysU mutants as measured by CD.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.